| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 132.6mm (5.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Nyamandhlovu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nyamandhlovu:
- Nkayi, Zimbabwe - 117.1 kms (72.8 miles) NE
- Shangani, Zimbabwe - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) ESE
- Fort Rixon, Zimbabwe - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) E
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) SE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SSE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) SE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 55.9 kms (34.8 miles) S
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 64.1 kms (39.9 miles) SSE
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) S